Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2006-08-03 between The City Of New York By Department Of Hpd and The Lower East Side People'S Credit Union View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Lower East Side People'S Federal Credit Union by 487-489 Amsterdam Avenue Hdfc & 487-89 Amsterdam Avenue Hdfc or 2006-08-03 View Document
- 487-489 Amsterdam Avenue Hdfc & 487-89 Amsterdam Avenue Hdfc took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from Lower East Side People'S Federal Credit Union on 2006-08-03. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2006-08-15, Debtor: 487-89 Amsterdam Avenue Hdfc, Secured Party: Lower East Side People'S Federal Credit Union, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2006-08-15, Debtor: 487-489 Amsterdam Avenue Hdfc, Secured Party: Lower East Side People'S Federal Credit Union, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2006-02-15, Debtor: Carlos Garcia & Augustina Barrera, Secured Party: Lower East Side People'S Fcu, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2005-12-22, Debtor: Augustina Berrera & Carlos Garcia, Secured Party: Lower East Side People'S Fcu, Assignee: View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 2001-05-02. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- 487-89 Amsterdam Avhdfc took a mortgage for $1.00 from City Of New York Hpd on 1992-12-02. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to 487-489 Amsterdam Etc for $0.00 on 1992-11-18. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-05-29. Parties: Landmarks Prsvn Commsn View Document
- Finance Admin City Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1977-04-27. View Document
- On 1972-08-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 489 Amsterdam Corp to Samuel Greenberg. View Document
- James Earley took a mortgage for $0.00 from 489 Amsterdam Corp on 1972-02-03. View Document
- 489 Amsterdam Corp sold this property to James Earley for $0.00 on 1972-02-03. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 14, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 487 489 Amsterdam Ave Hdfc, 489 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10024
- Managing Agent: Scott Dames, 487 Amsterdam Ave #4N, New York, NY 10024
- Head Officer: Scott Dames, 487 Amsterdam Ave #4N, New York, NY 10024
- Officer: Victor Zambrano, 487 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10024
- 489 Amsterdam Ave, 10024
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 90.83ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Upper West Side/Central Park West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 17,077.92 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,057.92 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 4,542.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,478.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 17,032.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,012.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.