Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Rented to Off Market on 2016-05-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Rented on 2014-11-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-10-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,443 to $2,631 on 2014-10-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2014-10-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-09-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,631 to $2,443 on 2014-09-17 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,692 to $2,631 on 2014-09-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,832 to $2,692 on 2014-08-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,723 to $2,832 on 2014-08-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2014-07-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 20, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 4857-59 Broadway, Llc, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Tony Nezaj, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Kim Frank, 2337 Philmont Avenue, Huntingdon Vall, PA 19006
- Officer: Tony Nezaj, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Al Moore,
- 4857 Broadway #3E, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 150.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 25,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,322.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 48,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 18,628.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Miscellaneous
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- No Basement
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.