Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
UCC3 Termination dated 2006-04-10, Debtor: James H Sullivan, Secured Party: N.A. Citibank, Assignee:
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2006032300864001
Document Type: UCC3 TERMINATION
CRFN: 2006000197468Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2006-04-10
Modified Date: 2006-04-10Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
DebtorSULLIVAN, JAMES H
59 WOOSTER ST
NEW YORK, NY 10012, US
Secured PartyCITIBANK, N.A.
MS 434 PO BOX 790034
ST. LOUIS, MO 63179, US
CRFN Document ID Borough Year Reel Page File NBR 90PN52913
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-05-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $8,700 to $8,350 on 2015-04-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $8,000 to $8,700 on 2015-03-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-03-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-04-18 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $7,800 to $8,000 on 2014-03-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2014-03-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-04-20 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $7,600 to $7,800 on 2013-03-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2013-03-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-06-27 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2012-06-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-04-17 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $7,600 on 2012-03-11 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 59 Wooster Corp., 59 Wooster Street, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: New Bedford Management Corp., Anastasia Novikova, 210 East 23Rd Street #5TH FL, New York, NY 10010
- Head Officer: Jim Sullivan, 59 Wooster Street #3W, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Michael Negroponte, 59 Wooster Street #4E, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Pedro Cuate,
- 484 Broome St #3W, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 75.0ft
- Coop Number
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -43,500.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 37,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,000.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 48,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,250.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Co-Op; Conversion From Loft/Warehouse
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.