Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- 60 Wooster LLC took a mortgage for $4,500,000.00 from The Carp Family Trust & T.F. Halom Ltd. & As Trustee Alan Carp on 2010-05-03. View Document
- The Carp Family Trust & T.F. Halom Ltd. & As Trustee Alan Carp sold this property to 60 Wooster LLC for $5,700,000.00 on 2010-05-03. View Document
- Zelda Textile Corp. sold this property to Ltd T.F. Halom & The Carp Family Trust & Trustee Alan Carp for $0.00 on 2010-04-30. View Document
- Laura Benf/ Carp & Sheryl Benefit/ Carp & Zena Carp & Barbara Trtee Seril & Pearl Trtee Seril sold this property to Sheryl Benefit/ Carp & T.F. Halom Ltd & Barbara Trtee Seril & Laura Benefit/ Carp & Pearl Trtee Seril for $0.00 on 1986-07-01. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-03-26. Parties: Zena Carp View Document
- Zena Carp sold this property to Pearl Tr Seril & Barbara Tr Seril & Laura Benf Of Carp & Zena Indv Carp & Sheryl Benf Of Carp for $0.00 on 1987-01-02. View Document
- Pearl Trst Seril & Barbara Trst Seril & Zena Ben/ Carp sold this property to Zena Carp for $0.00 on 1986-01-02. View Document
- Gladys Trst Feigenbaum & Jack Trst Feigenbaum & Zena Ben/ Carp sold this property to Seril Pearl Trst & Barbara Trst Seril & Zena Ben/ Carp for $0.00 on 1982-08-25. View Document
- Samuel Tr Hinden & Jack Tr Feigenbaum sold this property to Gladys Tr Feigenbaum & Zena Carp & Jack Tr Feigenbaum for $0.00 on 1979-08-21. View Document
- Oakdene Realty Corp sold this property to Samuel Tr Hinden & Lillian Seril & Nathan Seril & Jack Tr Feigenbaum for $0.00 on 1977-07-05. View Document
- Samuel Tr Hinden & Lillian Seril & Nathan Seril & Jack Tr Feigenbaum sold this property to Samuel Tr Hinden & Jack Tr Feigenbaum for $0.00 on 1977-07-05. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1973-08-17. Parties: Landmarks Prsvtn Cmnnyc View Document
- 482 Broome St, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -16,250.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 12,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,750.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Industrial & Manufacturing Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.