Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2007-12-01 between Adam J Kulick and National Association United States Trust Company View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-11-01 between Adam Kulick and U.S. Trust Mortgage Services Company View Document
- Adam Kulick was granted Power of Attorney for Scott Claman & Richard Panero on 2001-05-14 View Document
- Adam Kulick took a mortgage for $1,260,000.00 from United States Trustcompany Of Ny on 2001-05-14. View Document
- Checkers LLC sold this property to Adam Kulick for $0.00 on 2001-04-23. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-05-14. Parties: Kevin Roche View Document
- On 2001-05-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from United States Trustcompany Of Ny to U.S. Trust Mortgageservice Company. View Document
- Adam Kulick was granted Power of Attorney for Two Bridges Condominium on 2001-05-14 View Document
- Eamon Roche was granted Power of Attorney for Vincent P. Jr. Esq. Hanely & Shakti M. Esq. Rampersaud on 2001-05-14 View Document
- Maps filed 2000-10-11 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-10-11. Parties: Two Ridges Condominium View Document
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-06-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-11-23 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $13,000 on 2013-09-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,200,000 to $2,995,000 on 2012-08-15 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $3,200,000 on 2012-06-08 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 10, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Two Bridges Condo, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, Ny, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Arnold S. Warwick, Arnold Warwick, 163 Bank Street, Ny, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Ronald Ryer, 48 Canal St #6, Ny, NY 10002
- Officer: Adam Kulick, 48 Canal St #7, New York, NY 10002
- Site Manager: Matthew Warwick,
- 48 Canal St #PH, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.5ft x 85.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 10,757.74 sq. ft.
Remaining 307.74 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 10,722.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 272.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 11,615.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,165.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 7th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 906 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 457 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.