- Warning: This property is located near the boundary of it's school zone.
- P.S. 002 Meyer London
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Bessie Ng
- Phone: 212-964-0350
- Address: 122 Henry Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/02/M002/default.htm
- M.S. 131
- Grades: 06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Phyllis Tam
- Phone: 212-219-1204
- Address: 100 Hester Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/02/M131/default.htm
- Citywide High School Choice, students receive priority to Millennium High School (02M418).
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-09-26. Parties: Board Of Managers Of Two Bridges Condominium View Document
- Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-04-08. Parties: Arthur Bruce Torrey, Board Of Managers Of Two Bridges Condominium View Document
- Arthur B Torrey Satisfied their Mortgage with Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc & E*Trade Bank on 2013-07-17. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $199,887.00 dated 2010-05-25 between Arthur Bruce Torrey and Mers View Document
- Arthur Bruce Torrey took a mortgage for $5,828.87 from Mers on 2010-05-25. View Document
- Eamon Roche Satisfied their Mortgage with Mers on 2006-06-01. View Document
- Arthur Bruce Torrey was granted Power of Attorney for Bd Mnrs Two Bridges Condominium on 2006-05-02 View Document
- Arthur Bruce Torrey took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Mers Inc on 2006-05-02. View Document
- Checkers, LLC sold this property to Arthur Bruce Torrey for $1,317,500.00 on 2006-05-02. View Document
- Eamon Roche sold this property to Checkers, LLC for $0.00 on 2005-08-17. View Document
- Checkers LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2005-04-27. View Document
- Eamon Roche took a mortgage for $780,000.00 from Mers on 2005-04-06. View Document
- Checkers, LLC sold this property to Eamon Roche for $0.00 on 2005-02-17. View Document
- Checkers LLC took a mortgage for $600,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2001-07-24. View Document
- Maps filed 2000-10-11 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-10-11. Parties: Two Ridges Condominium View Document
- 48 Canal St #2, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.5ft x 85.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 10,757.74 sq. ft.
Remaining 307.74 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 10,722.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 272.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 11,615.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,165.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area