Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Sean Culbert Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 2016-01-07. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $509,000.00 dated 2013-06-01 between Sean Culbert and N.A. Citibank View Document
- Sean Culbert took a mortgage for $10,207.82 from N.A. Citibank on 2013-06-01. View Document
- On 2013-02-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Citimortgage to N.A. Citibank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $850,000.00 dated 2009-09-17 between Sean Culbert and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- On 2009-09-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Wells Fargo Bank Na to Inc. Citimortgage. View Document
- On 2009-09-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Greenpoint Mortgage Funding Inc & Mers Inc to Wells Fargo Bank Na. View Document
- Sean Culbert Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2009-08-24. View Document
- Sean Culbert was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Two Bridges Condominium on 2006-05-30 View Document
- Sean Culbert took a mortgage for $125,000.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2006-05-30. View Document
- Sean Culbert took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from Mers on 2006-05-30. View Document
- Lucy Nell Stewart sold this property to Sean Culbert for $1,250,000.00 on 2006-05-30. View Document
- Eamon Roche was granted Power of Attorney for Vincent P. Jr. Esq. Hanley & Shakti M. Esq. Rampersaud on 2001-03-27 View Document
- Checkers LLC sold this property to Lucy Nell Stewart for $0.00 on 2001-03-06. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-03-27. Parties: Kevin Roche View Document
- Lucy Nell Stewart was granted Power of Attorney for Two Bridges Condominium on 2001-03-27 View Document
- Maps filed 2000-10-11 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-10-11. Parties: Two Ridges Condominium View Document
- 48 Canal St #1, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.5ft x 85.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 10,757.74 sq. ft.
Remaining 307.74 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 10,722.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 272.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 11,615.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,165.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 7th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 906 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 457 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.