Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mary L Malanoski took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Citibank Na on 2014-06-18. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $649,000.00 dated 2013-07-24 between Mary L Malanoski and N.A. Citibank View Document
- Mary L Malanoski took a mortgage for $21,291.29 from N.A. Citibank on 2013-07-24. View Document
- On 2013-07-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, INC & Greenpoint Mortgage Funding, INC to N.A. Citibank. View Document
- Mlm, LLC sold this property to Mary L Malanoski for $0.00 on 2013-07-24. View Document
- Mlm LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with Roosevelt Savings Bank on 2004-01-14. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-04-06. Parties: New York Community Bank, Llc Mlm View Document
- Mlm, LLC took a mortgage for $745,000.00 from Mers on 2003-06-30. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-06-05. Parties: Mlm LLC View Document
- On 1998-05-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mlm LLC to Roosevelt Savings Bank. View Document
- Mlm LLC took a mortgage for $875,000.00 from Roosevelt Savings Bank on 1998-05-26. View Document
- Elsie T. Gee sold this property to Mlm LLC for $0.00 on 1997-12-01. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1997-12-11, Debtor: Mlm LLC, Secured Party: Roosevelt Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Bardon Investors Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Albert Decd Gazzola & Rose Gazzola on 1987-06-02. View Document
- Bardon Investor Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Albert Decd Gazzola & Rose Gazzola on 1987-06-02. View Document
- Elise T. Gee Satisfied their Mortgage with Bardon Investor Corp on 1986-07-14. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1984-03-12 between Elsie T. Gee and Rose Gazzola View Document
- On 1983-11-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bardon Investors Corp. to Barry S. Becker. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1983-05-09. Parties: Rose Gazzola & Albert Gazzola View Document
- Elsie T. Gee took a mortgage for $157,000.00 from Bardon Investors Corp. on 1983-05-09. View Document
- Bardon Investors Corp. sold this property to Elsie T. Gee for $0.00 on 1983-05-05. View Document
- Bardon Investors Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Rose Gazzola & Albert Gazzola on 1972-03-01. View Document
- Rose Gazzola & Albert Gazzola sold this property to Bardon Investors Corp for $0.00 on 1972-03-01. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 11, 2013 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2014.
- Corporate Owner: Mlm Llc, 48 Barrow Street, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Mary Malanoski,
- Head Officer: Mary Malanoski,
- Shareholder: Mary Malanoski, 48 Barrow Street, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Mary Malanoski,
- 48 Barrow St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 22.83ft x 97.5ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 5,409.18 sq. ft.
Remaining 707.18 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 10,684.8 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,982.8 sq. ft.
- Two Family Dwellings
- Two Family Frame
- Land Use
- One & Two Family Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.