Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing price was changed from $3,950 to $4,450 on 2016-01-01 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,450 to $3,950 on 2015-12-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,450 to $4,450 on 2015-11-11 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $5,900 on 2015-09-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,450 to $5,450 on 2015-09-01 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $6,450 on 2015-02-28 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,900 on 2011-12-02 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 26, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 356 West 37Th Street, Llc, 349 West 37Th Street, New York, NY 10018
- Managing Agent: Makkos Equities, Llc, Thomas Makkos, 349 West 37Th Street, New York, NY 10018
- Head Officer: Thomas Makkos, 349 West 37Th Street, New York, NY 10018
- Officer: George Makkos, 349 West 37Th Street, New York, NY 10018
- Shareholder: Thomas Makkos, 349 West 37Th Street, New York, NY 10018
- Site Manager: Thomas Makkos,
- 478 9th Ave #2, 10018
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.33ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 14,646.66 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,546.66 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 4,866.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -234.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 15,814.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,714.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 2 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the Midtown South Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown South Precinct saw 11196 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown South Precinct saw 2014 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.