Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2012-08-30, Debtor: L.L.C. 477 Realty, Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2005-11-01, Debtor: L.L.C. 477 Realty, Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to L.L.C. 477 Realty by New York Community Bank or 2005-10-11 View Document
- L.L.C. 477 Realty took a mortgage for $3,000,000.00 from New York Community Bank on 2005-10-11. View Document
- 477 Company sold this property to 477 Realty, LLC for $0.00 on 2005-02-22. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2002-08-09. Parties: Incorporated Abstracts View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2002-08-09. Parties: 477 Company View Document
- 477 Company granted an easement to New York Telephone Company on 1997-03-11. View Document
- 1214 Broadway Corporation Satisfied their Mortgage with Roosevelt Savings Bank Of City New York on 1996-06-03. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 1996-03-13. Parties: Inc. N.Y.A. Realty Co., 1214 Broadway Corporation View Document
- On 1988-03-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 1214 Bway Corp to 1214 Bway Co. View Document
- N Y A Realty Co Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from 1214 Broadway Corp on 1976-03-04. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1976-03-04 between N Y A Realty Co Inc and 1214 Broadway Corp View Document
- N Y A Realty Co Inc sold this property to 477 Company for $0.00 on 1976-03-04. View Document
- 1214 Broadway Corp sold this property to N Y A Realty Co Inc for $0.00 on 1976-03-04. View Document
- American Savings Bank took a mortgage for $0.00 from Benjamin Schecter on 1976-03-04. View Document
- On 1976-03-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Benjamin Schechter to 1214 Broadway Corp. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1972-01-14 between 1214 Broadway Corp and American Savings Bank View Document
- On 1972-01-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Roosevelt Svg Bnk Cty Ny to American Savings Bank. View Document
- 1214 Broadway Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from American Savings Bank on 1972-01-14. View Document
- 477 Broadway, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 52.67ft x 200.0ft
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -63,150.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 52,625.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,525.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 68,412.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,262.5 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store With Apartments Above
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.