Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-08-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-07-07 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $12,750 to $13,500 on 2015-06-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Off Market on 2015-06-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-05-31 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $12,750 on 2013-03-26 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-03-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $14,000 to $12,750 on 2013-01-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $8,000 to $14,000 on 2012-12-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-12-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-05-20 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $9,250 to $8,000 on 2012-02-23 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $9,250 on 2011-12-17 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Oct. 22, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 476 Broadway Condominium, 10 East 40Th St #1310, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Dermer Management, Inc, Daniel Dermer, 10 East 40Th St #1310, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Evelyn Lasry, 58 Crosby St #3F, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Ana Vilarrasa, 425 Park Ave #4TH FL, New York, NY 10022
- Site Manager: Joe Ramirez,
- 476 Broadway #8F, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 49.75ft x 199.58ft
- Condo Number
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -63,034.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 37,225.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -25,809.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 48,392.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -14,641.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Co-Op Within A Condominium
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.