Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 476 Broadway Condominium granted an easement to 30 Crosby Street Condominium on 2012-09-05. View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2009-12-21. Parties: Ana Vilarrasa, Ncb, FSB, Delta Community Credit Union View Document
- Richard Tobias & Susan Shoemaker took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2007-04-11. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $845,000.00 dated 2007-01-22 between Richard Tobias & Susan Shoemaker and Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Richard Tobias & Susan Shoemaker took a mortgage for $3,950.55 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2007-01-22. View Document
- On 2006-08-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Washington Mutual Bank to Jpmorgan Chase Bank. View Document
- Richard Mr Tobias & Susan Ms Shoemaker was granted Power of Attorney for 476 Broadway Realty Corp. on 2004-11-02 View Document
- Richard Tobias & Susan Shoemaker took a mortgage for $863,000.00 from Washington Mutual Bank, Fa, Fed. Ass. Usa on 2004-11-02. View Document
- 476 Broadway Realty Corp. sold this property to Richard Tobias & Susan Shoemaker for $960,000.00 on 2004-11-02. View Document
- Maps filed 2004-08-10 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-08-10. Parties: The 476 Broadway Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Oct. 22, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 476 Broadway Condominium, 10 East 40Th St #1310, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Dermer Management, Inc, Daniel Dermer, 10 East 40Th St #1310, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Evelyn Lasry, 58 Crosby St #3F, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Ana Vilarrasa, 425 Park Ave #4TH FL, New York, NY 10022
- Site Manager: Joe Ramirez,
- 476 Broadway #4R, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 49.75ft x 199.58ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -63,034.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 37,225.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -25,809.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 48,392.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -14,641.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.