Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 476 Broadway Condominium granted an easement to 30 Crosby Street Condominium on 2012-09-05. View Document
- Jennifer Cooke & Martin Cooke Satisfied their Mortgage with Na. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2010-06-30. View Document
- Jennifer Cooke & Martin Cooke sold this property to Inc. Arper Usa for $3,300,000.00 on 2010-06-25. View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2006-06-30. Parties: Patricia Hansen, The Dime Savings Bank Of N.Y., FSB View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2002-12-26. Parties: 476 Broadway Realtycorp, National Consumer Cooperative Bank View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-05-23. Parties: 476 Broadway Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2000-05-23 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1999-06-09. Parties: 476 Broadway Realtycorp. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1998-03-17, Debtor: 476 Broadway Realtycorp, Secured Party: National Consumer Cooperative Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Maps filed 1996-05-08 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-05-08. Parties: 476 Broadway Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Oct. 22, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 476 Broadway Condominium, 10 East 40Th St #1310, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Dermer Management, Inc, Daniel Dermer, 10 East 40Th St #1310, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Evelyn Lasry, 58 Crosby St #3F, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Ana Vilarrasa, 425 Park Ave #4TH FL, New York, NY 10022
- Site Manager: Joe Ramirez,
- 476 Broadway #2F, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 49.75ft x 199.58ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -63,034.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 37,225.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -25,809.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 48,392.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -14,641.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.