Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,733,000.00 dated 2012-03-26 between Scott Crowe and Inc. Mers View Document
- Scott Crowe took a mortgage for $24,000.00 from Inc. Mers on 2012-03-26. View Document
- On 2012-03-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Mers to Inc. Mers. View Document
- Scott Crowe was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of on 2011-04-21 View Document
- Scott Crowe took a mortgage for $2,709,000.00 from Mers & Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) on 2011-04-21. View Document
- 475 Penthouse, LLC sold this property to Scott Crowe for $3,940,627.50 on 2011-04-21. View Document
- 303 West 11Th Street LLC & Soho Tower LLC sold this property to 475 Penthouse LLC for $0.00 on 2007-02-28. View Document
- Soho Apartments, LLC AND SOHO TOWER, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with Corus Bank N.A. on 2002-11-20. View Document
- Maps filed 2003-05-20 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-05-20. Parties: The Soho Tower View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2001-10-12. Parties: Soho Tower View Document
- Maps filed 2001-10-12 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Soho Towers Llc, 475 Broadway, New York, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: New Bedford Management Corp., Peter Von Simson, 210 East 23Rd Street #5TH FL, New York, NY 10010
- Head Officer: Campion T Gau, 475 Broadway #PHW, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Walter Thomas, 475 Broadway #4W, New York, NY 10013
- Site Manager: Alphonso Garcia,
- 475 Broadway #8E, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 26.42ft x 200.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -32,928.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 26,300.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,628.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 34,190.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,262.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.