Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-12-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,850 to $2,650 on 2015-07-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,450 to $2,850 on 2015-06-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,850 to $3,450 on 2015-06-16 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,850 on 2015-02-28 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 26, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 474 Ninth Ave Realty Holdings,Llc, 349 W 37Th St, New York, NY 10018
- Managing Agent: Makkos Equities Llc, George Makkos, 349 W 37Th St, New York, NY 10018
- Head Officer: Thomas Makkos, 349 W 37Th St, New York, NY 10018
- Officer: George Makkos, 349 W 37Th St, New York, NY 10018
- Shareholder: Thomas Makkos, 349 West 37Th St, New York, NY 10018
- Shareholder: George Makkos, 349 West 37Th St, New York, NY 10018
- Site Manager: William Castoro,
- 474 9th Ave #3C, 10018
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.67ft x 100.0ft
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 14,929.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,186.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 4,960.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,783.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,120.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,377.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown South Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown South Precinct saw 11196 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown South Precinct saw 2014 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.