Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-05-29. Parties: Landmarks Prsvn Commsn View Document
- Maria Zingone & Domenick Zingone & Josephine Zingone & Ralph-Decd Zingone sold this property to Josephine Zingone for $0.00 on 1989-09-20. View Document
- Ralph & Ano. Zingone Satisfied their Mortgage with 471 Columbus Inc on 1985-05-01. View Document
- On 1982-02-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Grace Trustee Langberg & D. Tr/Of Dinnerstein to Gertrude Brevda & Helen B. Jacobs. View Document
- On 1977-01-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Gertrude Brevda & Helen B Jacobs to Dorothy Dinnerstein & Grace Tr Langberg. View Document
- On 1975-05-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 471 Columbus Inc to Gertrude Brenda & Helen B Jacobs. View Document
- 471 Columbus Inc sold this property to Nicholas Zingone & Ralph Zingone for $0.00 on 1975-04-24. View Document
- Nicholas Zingone & Ralph Zingone took a mortgage for $0.00 from 471 Columbus Inc on 1975-04-24. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 17, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: N & R Realty Co, 471 Columbus Ave, Nyc, NY 10024
- Managing Agent: N & R Realty, Nick Zingone, 471 Columbus Ave, Nyc, NY 10024
- Head Officer: Nick Zingone, 471 Columbus Ave, New York City, NY 10024
- Officer: Nick Zingone, 471 Columbus Ave, Nyc, NY 10024
- Shareholder: Nick Zingone, 471 Columbus Ave, New York City, NY 10024
- Shareholder: Suisepina Zngone, 471 Columbus Ave, New York City, NY 10024
- Shareholder: Guisepina Zingone, 162 W 84 St, New York City, NY 10004
- Site Manager: Nick Zingone,
- 471 Columbus Ave, 10024
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.17ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Upper West Side/Central Park West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 18,927.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,862.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 5,034.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,031.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 18,877.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,812.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.