Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-11-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,950 to $1,900 on 2014-10-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,000 to $1,950 on 2014-10-26 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,050 to $2,000 on 2014-10-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,040 to $2,050 on 2014-10-09 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,040 on 2014-10-03 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,700 to $1,650 on 2013-08-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-08-25 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,000 to $1,700 on 2013-08-18 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,000 on 2013-08-08 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 471-476 Central Park West Property Owner, Llc, 256 West 116Th Street #3, New York, NY 10026
- Managing Agent: Jair Gutierrez, 256 West 116Th Street #3, New York, NY 10026
- Head Officer: Jair Gutierrez, 256 West 116Th Street #3, New York, NY 10026
- Site Manager: Jair Gutierrez,
- 471 Central Park West #3F, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 40.92ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 14,076.48 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,548.52 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 26,598.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,973.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Converted Dwellings Or Rooming House
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.