Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2000-01-06. Parties: Notovitz Design Associates, INC, Bank Of New York View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1995-05-22 between Bank Of New York and Inc. Notovitz Design Associates View Document
- On 1995-05-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Barclays Bank Of Newyork, NA to Bank Of New York. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1995-05-22, Debtor: Notovitz Design Associates, INC, Secured Party: Bank Of New York, Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1990-05-09 between Notovitz Design Asocinc and Barclays Bank Of Nyetal View Document
- Notovitz Design Asocinc took a mortgage for $136,611.00 from Barclays Bank Of Nyetc on 1990-05-09. View Document
- Notovitz&Perrault Etal sold this property to Notovitz Design Asscetc for $0.00 on 1990-04-19. View Document
- Notovitz & Perraultetc Satisfied their Mortgage with Lo-Mid Range Cattlecorp on 1990-05-09. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1989-10-13. Parties: Landmarks Prsvn Cmmsn View Document
- Notovitz & Perraultetc took a mortgage for $25,000.00 from Lo-Mid Range&Cattlecorp on 1985-02-06. View Document
- Notovitz & Perraultetc took a mortgage for $116,250.00 from Barclays Bank Ny on 1985-02-06. View Document
- Notovitz & Perraultetc was granted Power of Attorney for Lo-Mid Range&Cattlecorp on 1985-02-06 View Document
- Lo-Mid Range Cattlecorp sold this property to Notovitz & Perraultetc for $0.00 on 1985-01-30. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1984-12-10. Parties: Lo-Mid Range&Cattlecorp View Document
- Maps filed 1984-12-10 View Document
- 47 E 19th St #COM4, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 0.05ft x 92.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -12,080.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 11,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -580.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,950.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,870.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Office Space
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.