Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage And Consolidation (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2003-07-30. Parties: Forty-Seven LLC, Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2003-03-26 between Forty-Seven LLC and L&L Bond St., LLC View Document
- On 2003-03-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from L&L Bond St., LLC to Jpmorgan Chase Bank. View Document
- On 2003-02-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Asset Preservation to L&L Bond St., LLC. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2003-04-25, Debtor: Forty-Seven LLC, Secured Party: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- L & L Bond St. LLC leased this property from Forty-Seven LLC on 2002-10-08 View Document
- Forty-Seven LLC took a mortgage for $638,750.00 from Inc. Asset Preservation on 2002-10-08. View Document
- 47 Bond Street Corp. sold this property to Forty-Seven LLC for $0.00 on 2002-09-23. View Document
- Forty-Seven LLC was granted Power of Attorney for 47 Bond Street Condominium on 2002-10-22 View Document
- 47 Bond St. Assocs. sold this property to 47 Bond St. Corp. for $0.00 on 1999-11-15. View Document
- Maps filed 1999-09-03 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1999-09-03. Parties: 47 Bond Street Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 28, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 47 Bond Street Condo, 47 Bond St, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: Donna Lennard, 47 Bond, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Donna Lennard, 47 Bond St #2, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: Justin Woodis, 47 Bond St #5, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Donna Lennard,
- 47 Bond St #1, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 84.67ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- NoHo Extension
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,215.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 10,260.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,045.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 13,338.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,123.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Comml.Unit Of 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.