Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2013-08-02 between Nyc Department Of Transportation and Trustees Of Columbia University In The City Of Ny View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2011-07-07 between The Trustees Of Columbia University and Bank Of New Jersey View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2011-08-02, Debtor: Inc. Mid-Atlantic Moving & Storage, Secured Party: Bank Of New Jersey, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Inc. Mid-Atlantic Moving & Storage by Bank Of New Jersey or 2011-07-07 View Document
- Inc. Mid-Atlantic Moving & Storage took a mortgage for $6,200,000.00 from Bank Of New Jersey on 2011-07-07. View Document
- Mid-Atlantic Moving & Storage Inc. sold this property to Mid-Atlantic Moving & Storage Inc. for $0.00 on 2009-12-01. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-09-23. Parties: Chicago Title Insurance View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-09-23. Parties: The Trustees Of Columbia University View Document
- Memorandum Of Lease (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2009-05-11. Parties: Mid-Atlantic Moving & Storage Inc., The Trustees Of Columbia Univ. In The City Of Ny View Document
- The Trustees Of Columbia Univ. In The City Of Ny sold this property to Mid-Atlantic Moving & Storage Inc. for $5,242,000.00 on 2009-04-28. View Document
- Pro Properties I, LLC sold this property to The Trustees Of Columbia University for $0.00 on 2005-01-21. View Document
- 49 Audubon LLC sold this property to The Trustees Of Columbia Univ In The City Of Ny for $0.00 on 2005-01-31. View Document
- Audubon Holding, LLC sold this property to The Trustees Of Columbia Univ. In The City Of Ny for $10.00 on 2005-01-12. View Document
- 51 Audubon Realty Corp. sold this property to Pro Properties I, LLC for $190,000.00 on 2004-06-30. View Document
- As Administrator (Trix) & As Administrator Herbert N. Franklyn sold this property to 49 Audubon LLC for $400,000.00 on 2004-05-05. View Document
- The City Of New York sold this property to Audubon Holding, LLC for $375,000.00 on 2003-12-18. View Document
- Edward Mcneill sold this property to Rahmanah Abdul Kareem for $0.00 on 1982-05-20. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1978-05-25. View Document
- Willie Sr Mays took a mortgage for $0.00 from Carver Fdl Sav Ln Assoc on 1966-12-19. View Document
- 47 Audubon Ave, 10032
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.01ft x 95.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 16,343.44 sq. ft.
Remaining -13,936.56 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 3.4
Max 16,153.4 sq. ft.
Remaining -14,126.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 30,881.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 601.5 sq. ft.
- Office Buildings
- Office Building; 10+ Stories - Main Ave Type
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- No Basement
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.