Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Samuel Hochman sold this property to R. Montroser. Graham for $0.00 on 2000-05-25. View Document
- R. Montrose Graham took a mortgage for $588,000.00 from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 2000-08-17. View Document
- R. Montrose Graham took a mortgage for $73,500.00 from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 2000-08-17. View Document
- R. Montrose Graham was granted Power of Attorney for 13 Morton Street Condominium on 2000-08-17 View Document
- Maps filed 2000-05-16 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-05-16. Parties: 13 Morton Street Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 10, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 13 Morton Street Condominium, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Arnold S. Warwick & Co., Ltd, Matthew Warwick, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, New York, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Velvet Abashian, 13 Morton Street #OFFICE, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Jurgen Van De Leur, 13 Morton Street #3, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Matthew Warwick,
- 47 7th Avenue South #APT5, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 57.7ft x 54.76ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,435.2 sq. ft.
Remaining -124.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 3,160.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,400.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,270.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,710.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.