Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-05-16. Parties: S&T Bank, Tt New York & Tt New York Lp View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2013-05-16. Parties: Tt New York & Tt New York Lp, S&T Bank View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Tt New York & Tt New York Lp by S&T Bank or 2013-04-30 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,562,386.00 dated 2013-04-30 between Tt New York & Tt New York Lp and S&T Bank View Document
- Tt New York & Tt New York Lp took a mortgage for $560,043.09 from S&T Bank on 2013-04-30. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Tt New York by S&T Bank or 2008-11-21 View Document
- Tt New York took a mortgage for $1,910,136.00 from S&T Bank on 2008-11-21. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Tt New York & Tt New York Lp by S&T Bank or 2007-10-26 View Document
- Tt New York & Tt New York Lp took a mortgage for $2,250,000.00 from S&T Bank on 2007-10-26. View Document
- Ancillary Executor Ronald Lipsky & Estate Of Francis P. Mandina sold this property to Tt New York & Lp Tt New York for $3,600,000.00 on 2007-11-28. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-03-04. Parties: Joseph P Mandina View Document
- Francis Mandina sold this property to Francis Mandina for $0.00 on 2002-11-25. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- 469 Avenue Of The Americas, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.0ft x 60.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 4,128.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,212.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 2,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -516.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 7,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,884.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 2 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.