Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Semyon Babaev Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & As Nominee For & Inc. Citimortgage on 2013-08-26. View Document
- Semyon Babaev sold this property to Yanna Babaev & Veronica Babaev-Khaimov & Sonesta Babaev for $0.00 on 2011-08-15. View Document
- Adam S Bersin Satisfied their Mortgage with 467 Associates on 2006-07-31. View Document
- Semyon Babayev took a mortgage for $224,500.00 from Mers on 2006-07-13. View Document
- Semyon Babayev was granted Power of Attorney for 467 Central Park West Condominium on 2006-07-13 View Document
- 467 Associates LLC sold this property to Semyon Babayev for $560,037.50 on 2006-07-13. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1999-01-27, Debtor: 467 Associates L.L.C., Secured Party: Bank Leumi Usa, Assignee: View Document
- On 1996-03-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Fgb Realty Advisors to 467 Associates. View Document
- On 1995-02-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Kidder Peabody Mortgage Capital Corporation to Inc. Fgb Realty Advisors. View Document
- On 1995-02-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Recvr to Kidder Peabody Mortgage Capital Corporation. View Document
- Adam Bersin sold this property to 467 Associates for $0.00 on 1991-02-01. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1990-04-26. Parties: 467 Associates View Document
- On 1988-02-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 467 Assocs to First Women'S Bank. View Document
- 467 Associates sold this property to Adam S. Bersin for $0.00 on 1987-08-28. View Document
- Adam S. Bersin took a mortgage for $155,250.00 from 467 Associates on 1987-09-18. View Document
- Adam S. Bersin was granted Power of Attorney for 467 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1987-09-18 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-06-29. Parties: Chemical Bank View Document
- Maps filed 1987-03-20 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-03-20. Parties: 467 Associates View Document
- 467 Central Park West #7E, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 76.0ft x 125.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 60,940.46 sq. ft.
Remaining -31,584.54 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,799.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -26,725.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.