Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Deceased Last Will And Testament Of Peter Carvell & As Executor Kenneth Key sold this property to Kenneth Key for $0.00 on 2008-08-26. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-05-06. Parties: Power Right Inc, New York Branch Bank Of China View Document
- Gal Drimmer sold this property to Peter Carvell for $0.00 on 1999-01-19. View Document
- Michael Davidson sold this property to Safra Co-Trustee Nimrod & Michael Co-Trustee Davidson & Davidson-Nimrod Trust for $0.00 on 1999-01-12. View Document
- Gal Drimmer Satisfied their Mortgage with Davison-Nimrod Trust on 1999-03-18. View Document
- Peter Carorll was granted Power of Attorney for 467 Condominium on 1999-03-18 View Document
- Gal Drimmer was granted Power of Attorney for Stuart G. Fish on 1999-03-18 View Document
- Gal Drimmer took a mortgage for $47,000.00 from Safra Co-Trustees Nimrod & Michael Co-Trustees Davidson & Davidson-Nimrod Trust on 1995-01-11. View Document
- Gal Drimmer was granted Power of Attorney for Cliffordg. Kleinbaum on 1995-01-11 View Document
- Michael Co-Trustee/ Davidson & Safra Co-Trustee/ Nimrod & Davidson-Nimrod Trust sold this property to Gal Drimmer for $0.00 on 1994-12-29. View Document
- Michael Davidson sold this property to Davidson-Nimrod Trust for $0.00 on 1990-12-21. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1990-04-26. Parties: 467 Associates View Document
- 467 Associates sold this property to Michael Davidson for $0.00 on 1987-08-04. View Document
- Michael Davidson was granted Power of Attorney for 467 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1987-09-22 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-06-29. Parties: Chemical Bank View Document
- Maps filed 1987-03-20 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-03-20. Parties: 467 Associates View Document
- 467 Central Park West #4G, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 76.0ft x 125.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 60,940.46 sq. ft.
Remaining -31,584.54 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,799.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -26,725.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.