Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 1999-01-27, Debtor: 467 Associates L.L.C., Secured Party: Bank Leumi Usa, Assignee: View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1990-04-26. Parties: 467 Associates View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-06-29. Parties: Chemical Bank View Document
- Maps filed 1987-03-20 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-03-20. Parties: 467 Associates View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-04-01 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,995 to $2,250 on 2016-01-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-01-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-02-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,150 to $1,995 on 2013-02-13 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,150 on 2013-02-07 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 9, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Argo Rent Estate Llc, 467 Central Park West, Nyc, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Argo Real Estate Llc, Barry Benami, 50 West 17 St, New York City, NY 10011
- Head Officer: Larry Lytton, 467 Central Park West ##, New York City, NY 10025
- Officer: Bob Goldenberg, 467 Central Park West ##, Ny, NY 10025
- Shareholder: Dorothy Grice, 467 Central Park West #11D, Ny, NY 10025
- Shareholder: Anthony Tommasini, 467 Central Park West, Ny, NY 10025
- Shareholder: John Heus, 467 Central Park West, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Ramon Mujica,
- 467 Central Park West #1G, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 76.0ft x 125.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 60,940.46 sq. ft.
Remaining -31,584.54 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,799.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -26,725.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.