Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- On 2006-08-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fairmont Funding, Ltd., to A New Jersey Corp. Freedom Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- Farhad M Boukani Satisfied their Mortgage with Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association on 2004-10-28. View Document
- Farhad M Boukani took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Mers on 2004-09-15. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1990-04-26. Parties: 467 Associates View Document
- Farhad M Boukani was granted Power of Attorney for 467 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1988-03-09 View Document
- Farhad M Boukani took a mortgage for $82,500.00 from Astoria Federal S&Lassn on 1988-03-09. View Document
- 467 Associates sold this property to Farhad M Boukani for $0.00 on 1988-02-26. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-06-29. Parties: Chemical Bank View Document
- Maps filed 1987-03-20 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-03-20. Parties: 467 Associates View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-08-16 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,800 to $2,100 on 2014-06-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2014-06-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-08-23 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $1,800 on 2012-07-19 View Listing
- 467 Central Park West #1D, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 76.0ft x 125.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 60,940.46 sq. ft.
Remaining -31,584.54 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,799.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -26,725.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.