Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1998-04-20. Parties: 467 Central Park West Condominium Board/Mgrs/ View Document
- Mitsuko Utsumi Satisfied their Mortgage with Marine Midland Bankn.A. on 1993-10-22. View Document
- Mitsuko Utsumi took a mortgage for $117,000.00 from Tomako Utsumi on 1993-09-02. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1990-04-26. Parties: 467 Associates View Document
- Release dated 1987-09-14 between Chemical Bank and 467 Associates View Document
- Mitsuko Utsumi was granted Power of Attorney for 467 Central Pk W. Cdbd/ on 1987-09-14 View Document
- Mitsuko Utsumi took a mortgage for $120,000.00 from Marine Midland Bankna on 1987-09-14. View Document
- 467 Associates sold this property to Mitsuko Utsumi for $0.00 on 1987-08-20. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-06-29. Parties: Chemical Bank View Document
- Maps filed 1987-03-20 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-03-20. Parties: 467 Associates View Document
- 467 Central Park West #16B, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 76.0ft x 125.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 60,940.46 sq. ft.
Remaining -31,584.54 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,799.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -26,725.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.