Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2013-02-28, Debtor: Orhan Yuzen, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2013-02-28, Debtor: Orhan Yuzen, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2008-07-14, Debtor: Orhan Yuzen, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2008-07-14, Debtor: Rebecca A Byam, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Rebecca Byam sold this property to Orhan Yuzen for $2,600,000.00 on 2008-06-17. View Document
- Kevin C Kearns & Christine Mottau Kearns sold this property to Rebecca Byam for $1,525,000.00 on 2005-07-11. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2005-08-10, Debtor: Kevin C Kearns, Secured Party: The Dime Savings Bank Of New York, FSB, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2005-06-23, Debtor: Rebecca A Byam, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- This unit was listed for Sale for $3,800,000 on 2016-10-23 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Jan. 12, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 461-463 Broome St Associates Inc, 461 Broome Street, New York, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: Property Is Self Managed, Thomas Damone Jr, 461 Broome Street #1 FL, New York, NY 10013
- Head Officer: ' ',
- Officer: Thomas Damone Jr, 461 Broome St #BSMT, Ny, NY 10013
- Site Manager: Thomas Damone Jr,
- 461 Broome St #4, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 23.92ft x 95.83ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,012.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 11,460.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,448.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,898.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,886.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Co-Op; Conversion From Loft/Warehouse
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.