Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-10-22. Parties: 46 Carmine Street Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2015-04-27 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-04-27. Parties: The 46 Carmine Street Condominium View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-08-06. Parties: The 46 Carmine Street Condominium View Document
- On 2009-09-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Financial Freedom Senior Funding Corporation to Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems. View Document
- Carol A Calhoun took a mortgage for $567,710.00 from Financial Freedom Senior Funding Corporation on 2007-03-23. View Document
- Carol A Calhoun was granted Power of Attorney for 46 Carmine Street Condominium Board Of Managers on 2006-05-17 View Document
- Bianca F Lanza & Elizabeth Smitt & Carol A Calhoun & Lanza, A/K/A, Eleonora Bianca sold this property to Carol A Calhoun for $0.00 on 2006-05-17. View Document
- Maps filed 2006-04-26 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2006-04-26. Parties: The 46 Carmine Street Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Oct. 23, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: The 46 Carmine Street Condominium, 46 Carmine St #2ND FL, Ny, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Phyllis Eakin, Phyllis Eakin, 96 Perry St #B7, Ny, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Carol Calhoun, 46 Carmine St #2ND FL, Ny, NY 10014
- Officer: Carol Calhoun, 46 Carmine St #2ND FL, Ny, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Phyllis Eakin,
- 46 Carmine St #2, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 18.75ft x 80.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 3,645.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,177.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 7,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,732.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.