Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Alex Walle Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2014-10-27. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-08-17. Parties: 455 Central Park West Condominium View Document
- Alex Walle took a mortgage for $400,000.00 from Wells Fargo Bank Na on 2004-10-20. View Document
- Alex Walle was granted Power of Attorney for 455 Central Park West, LLC on 2004-10-20 View Document
- Alex Walle took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from Wells Fargo Bank, NA on 2004-10-20. View Document
- L.L.C. 455 Central Park West sold this property to Alex Walle for $1,781,937.50 on 2004-10-11. View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2005-02-11, Debtor: 455 Central Park West LLC, Secured Party: Istar Financial Inc., Assignee: View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2005-02-11. Parties: 455 Central Park West LLC, Istar Financial Inc. View Document
- Maps filed 2004-07-29 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2004-07-29. Parties: 455 Central Park West Condominium View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-03-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-12-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-10-19 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $6,400 on 2012-09-19 View Listing
- 455 Central Park West #23B, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 201.83ft x 211.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 256,367.72 sq. ft.
Remaining 42,007.72 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 276,809.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 62,449.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.