Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $500,000.00 dated 2011-08-26 between Lawrence K Madison and N.A. Citibank View Document
- On 2011-08-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from S/B/M Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, INC & N.A. Wells Fargo Bank to N.A. Citibank. View Document
- Evelyn Alden & Steven M Alden Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Citimortgage on 2008-06-20. View Document
- Lawrence K Madison was granted Power of Attorney for 455 Central Park West on 2008-06-05 View Document
- Lawrence K Madison took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2008-06-04. View Document
- Steven M Alden & Evelyn M Alden sold this property to Lawrence K Madison for $3,000,000.00 on 2008-06-04. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-08-17. Parties: 455 Central Park West Condominium View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2005-04-06. Parties: Istar Financial Inc View Document
- Steven M Alden & Evelyn M Alden was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Condominium on 2004-10-06 View Document
- Steven M Alden & Evelyn M Alden took a mortgage for $1,600,000.00 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2004-10-06. View Document
- C/O Mcl Companies & L.L.C. 455 Central Park West sold this property to Steven M Alden & Evelyn M Alden for $2,105,537.35 on 2004-10-06. View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2004-10-22, Debtor: L.L.C 455 Central Park West, Secured Party: Istar Financial Inc., Assignee: View Document
- Maps filed 2004-07-29 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2004-07-29. Parties: 455 Central Park West Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 6, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 455 Central Pk W Condo, 770 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10065
- Managing Agent: Brown Harris Stevens, Omer Duli, 770 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10065
- Head Officer: Michael Donuk, 770 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10065
- Officer: Jeff Tarr, 770 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10025
- Site Manager: William Bonet,
- 455 Central Park West #23A, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 201.83ft x 211.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 256,367.72 sq. ft.
Remaining 42,007.72 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 276,809.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 62,449.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.