Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-09-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $17,000 to $16,500 on 2016-08-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $10,500 to $17,000 on 2016-07-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-07-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-09-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2013-08-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $11,000 to $10,500 on 2013-08-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-11-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $12,500 to $11,000 on 2012-10-18 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $12,500 on 2012-10-10 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 27, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Broome Jv Llc, 417 Fifth Avenue #400, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Bldg Management Co. Inc., Sophia Lamas, 417 Fifth Avenue #400, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Sophia Lamas, 417 Fifth Avenue #400, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Hernan Teran, 417 Fifth Avenue #400, New York, NY 10016
- Shareholder: Tavros Mercer Tavros Mercer Owner Llc, 417 Fifth Avenue #400, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Hernan Teran,
- 450 Broome St #7W, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 50.08ft
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -23,700.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 12,700.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,000.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,510.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -7,190.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Artists In Residence
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.