Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Aimee P Oey & Han S Oey was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board on 2011-04-26 View Document
- Aimee P Oey & Han S Oey sold this property to The Aimee P. And Han S. Oey Trust for $0.00 on 2011-04-26. View Document
- Aimee P Oey & Han S Oey Satisfied their Mortgage with Mers & Lehman Brothers Bank, FSB, A Federal Savings Bank on 2007-10-25. View Document
- Andrew C Moses Satisfied their Mortgage with Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2005-10-12. View Document
- Aimee P Oey & Han S Oey was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of 45 Christopher Street Condo on 2005-09-20 View Document
- Han S Oey & Aimee P Oey took a mortgage for $130,000.00 from Mers on 2005-09-20. View Document
- Andrew Moses sold this property to Han S Oey & Aimee P Oey for $760,000.00 on 2005-09-20. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $315,000.00 dated 2004-03-17 between Andrew Moses and Washington Mutual Bank Fa View Document
- Andrew Moses took a mortgage for $49,905.81 from Washington Mutual Bank Fa on 2004-03-17. View Document
- A/K/A Andrew Moses & Andrew C Moses was granted Power of Attorney for Mary M Cronquist on 2004-01-16 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1996-11-04. Parties: Den Norske Bank View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-02-13. Parties: 45 Christopher St Condo View Document
- Rs&P/Wv-Ii Ltd Ptshp was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher St Cdbd/ on 1988-08-22 View Document
- West Village Eqts Gp sold this property to Rs&P/Wv Ii Ltd Prtnrshp for $0.00 on 1988-08-16. View Document
- Release dated 1988-08-22 between Dnc America Bnkg Corp & Fgh Realty Credit Corp & Francis Greenburger and West Vill Eqts Group View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-12-17 between Etc.Fka Nordic American & Francisindv Greenburger & Dnc American Bankingcp. & Fgh Realty Credit Corp. and 45 Christopher St. Condo View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-12-17. Parties: West Village Equitesgrp View Document
- Maps filed 1986-12-17 View Document
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,900 on 2016-10-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-05-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-04-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2016-02-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-02-01 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,200 to $3,900 on 2016-01-23 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $4,200 on 2015-11-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-11-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-06-23 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,195,000 on 2015-04-15 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 45 Christopher Street Condominium Assoc., 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: First Service Residential New York, Inc., Mitchell Lassman, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Malcolm Sage, 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Mitchell Lassman, 622 Thrid Ave #14, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Mitchell Lassman,
- 45 Christopher St #8D, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 114.5ft x 91.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 26,273.16 sq. ft.
Remaining -80,495.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 51,897.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,871.4 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.