Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Paul Louis Whalen Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Citimortgage on 2016-04-14. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $729,750.00 dated 2010-11-24 between Paul Louis Whalen and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- On 2005-05-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank to Inc. Citimortgage. View Document
- Patricia Jean & Michel Jean Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank. N.A. on 2005-07-08. View Document
- Patricia Jean & Michel Jean Satisfied their Mortgage with West Village Equities Group on 2005-04-13. View Document
- Michel Jean & Patrick Jean Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank on 2005-05-31. View Document
- Paul Louis Whalen was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher Street Condominium on 2005-04-28 View Document
- Paul Louis Whalen took a mortgage for $890,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2005-04-28. View Document
- Patricia Jean & Michel Jean sold this property to Paul Louis Whalen for $2,025,000.00 on 2005-04-28. View Document
- On 1992-02-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A Citibank to Citicorp Mtge Scrtsinc. View Document
- On 1992-02-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citicorp Mtge Scrtsinc to Us Trust Company/Nyetc. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-02-13. Parties: 45 Christopher St Condo View Document
- Patricia Jean & Michel Jean took a mortgage for $88,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1990-12-11. View Document
- On 1988-08-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from West Village Eqts Gp to Rs&P/Wv Ii Ltd Prtnrshp. View Document
- Release dated 1987-02-24 between Robert D Tr Burch and West Village Eqts Gp View Document
- Release dated 1987-02-24 between Fgh Realty Cr Corp & Dnc American Bkng Corp & Francisind Greenburger and West Village Eqts Gp View Document
- Patricia Jean & Michel Jean was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher St Cdbd/M on 1987-02-24 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1987-02-24 between West Village Equitesgrp and N.A. Citibank View Document
- Michel Jean & Patrica Jean took a mortgage for $108,815.50 from West Village Equitesgrp on 1987-02-24. View Document
- Patricia Jean & Michel Jean took a mortgage for $104,500.00 from N.A. Citibank on 1987-02-24. View Document
- West Vill Equities Group sold this property to Patricia Jean & Michel Jean for $0.00 on 1986-01-05. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-12-17 between Etc.Fka Nordic American & Francisindv Greenburger & Dnc American Bankingcp. & Fgh Realty Credit Corp. and 45 Christopher St. Condo View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-12-17. Parties: West Village Equitesgrp View Document
- Maps filed 1986-12-17 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 45 Christopher Street Condominium Assoc., 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: First Service Residential New York, Inc., Mitchell Lassman, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Malcolm Sage, 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Mitchell Lassman, 622 Thrid Ave #14, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Mitchell Lassman,
- 45 Christopher St #7B, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 114.5ft x 91.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 26,273.16 sq. ft.
Remaining -80,495.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 51,897.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,871.4 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.