Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 45 Christopher Trust & Abramowitz, Trustee, Rachel was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher Street Condominium on 2016-06-24 View Document
- Sally Hamilton sold this property to 45 Christopher Trust & Abramowitz, Trustee, Rachel for $3,250,000.00 on 2016-06-24. View Document
- Sally Hamilton was granted Power of Attorney for Esq. Scott Krinsky on 2016-06-14 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $260,000.00 dated 2003-09-22 between Sally Hamilton and Fa Washington Mutual Bank View Document
- Sally Hamilton took a mortgage for $6,168.83 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2003-09-22. View Document
- On 2003-09-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fleet National Bank to Fa Washington Mutual Bank. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-02-13. Parties: 45 Christopher St Condo View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1988-09-01. Parties: Rs&P/Wv Ii Ltd Prtshp, Dnc America Bnkg Corp View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1988-09-01, Debtor: Rs & P / Wv Ii Limited Partnership, Secured Party: Dnc America Bankingcorporation, Assignee: View Document
- Rs&P/Wv Ii Ltd Prtnrshp took a mortgage for $2,455,983.61 from Dnc America Bkng Corp on 1988-08-29. View Document
- On 1988-08-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Francisind Greenburger & Fgh Realty Credit Cp & Dnc America Bkng Cp to Dnc America Bkng Cp. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1988-08-26 between Francisind Greenburger & Fgh Realty Credit Cp & Dnc America Bkng Cp and West Village Eqts Gp View Document
- Rs&P Wv Ii Ltd Prtnrshp was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher Cd Bd/Mgr on 1988-08-26 View Document
- West Village Equities Gp took a mortgage for $564,164.71 from Robert D Burch on 1988-08-26. View Document
- West Village Eqts Gp sold this property to Rs&P Wv Ii Ltd Prtnrshp for $0.00 on 1988-08-16. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-12-17 between Etc.Fka Nordic American & Francisindv Greenburger & Dnc American Bankingcp. & Fgh Realty Credit Corp. and 45 Christopher St. Condo View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-12-17. Parties: West Village Equitesgrp View Document
- Maps filed 1986-12-17 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 45 Christopher Street Condominium Assoc., 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: First Service Residential New York, Inc., Mitchell Lassman, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Malcolm Sage, 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Mitchell Lassman, 622 Thrid Ave #14, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Mitchell Lassman,
- 45 Christopher St #6E, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 114.5ft x 91.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 26,273.16 sq. ft.
Remaining -80,495.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 51,897.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,871.4 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.