Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Jane B Gottlieb Satisfied their Mortgage with Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc on 2014-06-11. View Document
- Jane B Gottlieb Satisfied their Mortgage with Citifinancial Company (De) on 2013-03-28. View Document
- Jane B Gottlieb took a mortgage for $49,538.22 from Citifinancial Company (De) on 2006-01-06. View Document
- On 1991-08-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ensign Bank F.S.B. to National State Bank. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-02-13. Parties: 45 Christopher St Condo View Document
- Morris Gottleib & Jane Gottleib was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher St Cdbd/ on 1987-01-30 View Document
- West Village Equitesgrp sold this property to Morris Gottleib & Jane Gottleib for $0.00 on 1987-01-12. View Document
- Morris Gottlieb was granted Power of Attorney for Jane Gottlieb on 1987-01-30 View Document
- Release dated 1987-01-30 between Dnc America Bankingcorp & Fgh Realty Credit Corp & 45 Christopher Corp & Francis Greenburger & Nordic American Etalfka and West Village Equitesgrp View Document
- Release dated 1987-01-30 between Robert D. Trst Burch and West Village Equitesgrp View Document
- Morris Gottlieb & Jane Gottlieb took a mortgage for $67,250.00 from Ensign Bank, FSB on 1987-01-30. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-12-17 between Etc.Fka Nordic American & Francisindv Greenburger & Dnc American Bankingcp. & Fgh Realty Credit Corp. and 45 Christopher St. Condo View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-12-17. Parties: West Village Equitesgrp View Document
- Maps filed 1986-12-17 View Document
- 45 Christopher St #6D, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 114.5ft x 91.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 26,273.16 sq. ft.
Remaining -80,495.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 51,897.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,871.4 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.