Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Sarah E Rivett was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers on 2010-03-26 View Document
- Dionicia Hernandez & Stuart P O'Sullivan sold this property to Sarah E Rivett for $1,100,000.00 on 2010-03-26. View Document
- Dionicia Hernandez & Stuart P O'Sullivan was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher Street Condominium on 2007-01-15 View Document
- Theodate L Coates sold this property to Dionicia Hernandez & Stuart P O'Sullivan for $0.00 on 2007-01-15. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-02-13. Parties: 45 Christopher St Condo View Document
- Release dated 1987-04-10 between Francisind Greenburger & Fgh Realty Cr Corp & Dnc American Bkng Cp & 45 Christopher Corp and West Village Eqts Gp View Document
- Release dated 1987-04-01 between Robert D. Trst Burch and West Village Equitisgrp View Document
- Regina Stuart Green was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher St Cdbd/ on 1987-04-01 View Document
- Regina Steuart Green took a mortgage for $220,000.00 from Dollar Dry Dck Svgsbk on 1987-04-01. View Document
- West Village Eqts Corp sold this property to Regina Stewart Green for $0.00 on 1987-03-23. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-12-17 between Etc.Fka Nordic American & Francisindv Greenburger & Dnc American Bankingcp. & Fgh Realty Credit Corp. and 45 Christopher St. Condo View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-12-17. Parties: West Village Equitesgrp View Document
- Maps filed 1986-12-17 View Document
- 45 Christopher St #2C, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 114.5ft x 91.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 26,273.16 sq. ft.
Remaining -80,495.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 51,897.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,871.4 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.