Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ann Bramson & Herbert Nagourney Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Citimortgage on 2016-03-08. View Document
- Ann Bramson Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2013-01-11. View Document
- Ann Bramson sold this property to Bramson, Trustee, Ann & The Ann Bramson Qualified Personal Residence Trust for $0.00 on 2004-10-22. View Document
- Ann Bramson & Herbert Nagourney Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Citimortgage on 2003-07-01. View Document
- Ann Bramson took a mortgage for $75,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2002-12-03. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-02-13. Parties: 45 Christopher St Condo View Document
- Release dated 1987-08-24 between Dnc America Bankingcorp & Fgh Realty Credit Corp & Francis Greenburger and West Vill Eqts Grp View Document
- Mario Ribadeneira was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher St Cdbd/ on 1987-08-24 View Document
- West Vill Equities Group sold this property to Mario Ribadeneira for $0.00 on 1987-08-05. View Document
- Mario Ribadeneira was granted Power of Attorney for Felipe Dribadeneira on 1987-08-24 View Document
- Release dated 1987-08-24 between Robert D. Trst Burch and West Vill Equities Grp View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-12-17 between Etc.Fka Nordic American & Francisindv Greenburger & Dnc American Bankingcp. & Fgh Realty Credit Corp. and 45 Christopher St. Condo View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-12-17. Parties: West Village Equitesgrp View Document
- Maps filed 1986-12-17 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 45 Christopher Street Condominium Assoc., 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: First Service Residential New York, Inc., Mitchell Lassman, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Malcolm Sage, 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Mitchell Lassman, 622 Thrid Ave #14, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Mitchell Lassman,
- 45 Christopher St #16F, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 114.5ft x 91.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 26,273.16 sq. ft.
Remaining -80,495.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 51,897.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,871.4 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.