Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- As Trustee Jill A. Wickert was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Condominium on 2016-05-27 View Document
- David Farber sold this property to Trustee Jill A. Wickert & Dated 9/9/05 Jill A. Wickert Trust for $2,057,500.00 on 2016-05-31. View Document
- Carolyn Heveran & David Heveran Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank on 2003-05-06. View Document
- David Farber was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers on 2003-03-26 View Document
- David Heveran sold this property to David Farber for $762,500.00 on 2003-03-26. View Document
- Carolyn Aka Heveran & Carolyn Heveran & David Heveran took a mortgage for $40,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1991-12-23. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-02-13. Parties: 45 Christopher St Condo View Document
- Release dated 1987-02-11 between Robert D. Tr. Burch and West Village Equities Gp View Document
- Release dated 1987-02-11 between Dnc America Bankingcorp & Nordic Amer.Bankg Cp.Fka & Francesindv Greenburger & Fgh Realty Credit Corp. and West Village Equities Gp View Document
- Carolyn Heveran & David Heveran was granted Power of Attorney for Christopher St. Cd Bd/Mg on 1987-02-11 View Document
- Carolyn Heveran & David Heveran took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1987-02-11. View Document
- West Village Equities Gp sold this property to Caroly Heveran & David Heveran for $0.00 on 1987-01-22. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-12-17 between Etc.Fka Nordic American & Francisindv Greenburger & Dnc American Bankingcp. & Fgh Realty Credit Corp. and 45 Christopher St. Condo View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-12-17. Parties: West Village Equitesgrp View Document
- Maps filed 1986-12-17 View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-10-05 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $6,500 on 2016-08-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-06-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-03-05 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,300,000 to $2,195,000 on 2015-12-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,750,000 to $2,300,000 on 2015-11-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-11-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-01-11 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,750,000 on 2011-11-03 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 45 Christopher Street Condominium Assoc., 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: First Service Residential New York, Inc., Mitchell Lassman, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Malcolm Sage, 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Mitchell Lassman, 622 Thrid Ave #14, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Mitchell Lassman,
- 45 Christopher St #15G, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 114.5ft x 91.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 26,273.16 sq. ft.
Remaining -80,495.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 51,897.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,871.4 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.