Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $221,558.25 dated 2012-04-09 between Ronald M Kollar and N.A. Bank Of America & Inc. Mers View Document
- Ronald M Kollar took a mortgage for $7,372.33 from N.A. Bank Of America & Inc. Mers on 2012-04-09. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $300,448.67 dated 2009-04-17 between Ronald M Kollar and Mers View Document
- Ronald M Kollar & Inc. Mers took a mortgage for $14,702.88 from Inc. Mers on 2009-04-17. View Document
- Ronald M Kollar Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Home Finance LLC S/B/M To Chase Manhattan Mt on 2009-04-04. View Document
- On 2007-03-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Phh Mortgage Corporation to Mers. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $304,800.00 dated 2007-03-07 between Ronald M Kollar and Mers View Document
- Ronald M Kollar took a mortgage for $11,334.26 from Mers on 2007-03-07. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-02-13. Parties: 45 Christopher St Condo View Document
- Ronald English Satisfied their Mortgage with First Fd Sv/Ln Asocetc on 1988-03-14. View Document
- On 1987-08-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Morsemere Fdl Svg&Lnasn to First Fdl Svg&Ln Asn/Rch. View Document
- Rick Barberio was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher St Cdbd/ on 1987-08-18 View Document
- Rick Barberio took a mortgage for $236,250.00 from Morsemere Fdrl S&Lnassn on 1987-08-18. View Document
- Ronald English sold this property to Rick Barberio for $0.00 on 1987-07-30. View Document
- Ronald English took a mortgage for $120,400.00 from First Fdrl Sv&Ln Assn on 1987-01-15. View Document
- Ronald English was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher St Cdbd/M on 1987-01-15 View Document
- West Vill Equities Group sold this property to Ronald English for $0.00 on 1986-12-23. View Document
- Ronald English was granted Power of Attorney for Stuart Kaplan on 1987-01-15 View Document
- Release dated 1987-01-15 between Robert D Tr Burch and West Village Eqts Gp View Document
- Release dated 1987-01-15 between Dnc America Bankingcorp & Fgh Realty Credit Corp & Francis Greenburger & 45 Christiphercorp and West Village Equitesgrp View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-12-17 between Etc.Fka Nordic American & Francisindv Greenburger & Dnc American Bankingcp. & Fgh Realty Credit Corp. and 45 Christopher St. Condo View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-12-17. Parties: West Village Equitesgrp View Document
- Maps filed 1986-12-17 View Document
- 45 Christopher St #14G, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 114.5ft x 91.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 26,273.16 sq. ft.
Remaining -80,495.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 51,897.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,871.4 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.