Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Erol Tabanca sold this property to Idil Tabanca for $0.00 on 2013-06-25. View Document
- Erol Tabanca was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of 45 Christopher Street on 2011-09-07 View Document
- Erol Tabanca was granted Power of Attorney for Mukemmel Tulughan Sarimsakci on 2011-03-03 View Document
- Joanna Roos sold this property to Erol Tabanca for $2,325,000.00 on 2011-09-07. View Document
- Joanna Roos Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank, NA on 2006-12-26. View Document
- Joanna Roos took a mortgage for $110,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 2004-10-14. View Document
- Joanna Roos was granted Power of Attorney for Christopher St Condoetc on 1993-12-28 View Document
- Kal & Co. sold this property to Joanna Roos for $0.00 on 1993-12-21. View Document
- Rs&P/Wv-Ii Limited Ptrns Satisfied their Mortgage with Skokie Fed Svgs Ln Assoc on 1993-12-28. View Document
- Kal & Co was granted Power of Attorney for David D. Clark & Mark N. Mathias & Paul Ponticell on 1993-09-20 View Document
- On 1993-04-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Resolution Trust Corp to Affiliated Bank. View Document
- Kal & Co was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher St Cdbd/ on 1992-08-24 View Document
- Rs&P/Wv-Ii Limited Prtsh sold this property to Kal & Co for $0.00 on 1992-08-18. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-02-13. Parties: 45 Christopher St Condo View Document
- Release dated 1989-01-06 between Dnc America Bankingcorp & Fgh Realty Credit Corp & Francis Greenburger and West Village Equities Gp View Document
- Rs&P/Wv-Ii Ltd Ptnrshp took a mortgage for $152,500.00 from Skokie Federal Sav/Ln As on 1988-08-24. View Document
- Rs&P/Wv-Ii Ltd Prtshp was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher St Cdbd/ on 1988-08-22 View Document
- West Village Eqts Gp sold this property to Rs&P/Wv Ii Ltd Prtnrshp for $0.00 on 1988-08-16. View Document
- Release dated 1988-08-22 between Dnc America Bnkg Corp & Fgh Realty Credit Corp & Francis Greenburger and West Vill Eqts Group View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-12-17 between Etc.Fka Nordic American & Francisindv Greenburger & Dnc American Bankingcp. & Fgh Realty Credit Corp. and 45 Christopher St. Condo View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-12-17. Parties: West Village Equitesgrp View Document
- Maps filed 1986-12-17 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 45 Christopher Street Condominium Assoc., 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: First Service Residential New York, Inc., Mitchell Lassman, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Malcolm Sage, 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Mitchell Lassman, 622 Thrid Ave #14, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Mitchell Lassman,
- 45 Christopher St #14F, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 114.5ft x 91.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 26,273.16 sq. ft.
Remaining -80,495.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 51,897.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,871.4 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.