Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Fred S Goldberg & A Jeannine Goldberg Satisfied their Mortgage with Ensign Bank, FSB on 2016-07-01. View Document
- On 1993-12-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Resolution Trust Corp to Emc Financial Inc. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-02-13. Parties: 45 Christopher St Condo View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Fred S. Goldberg View Document
- A. Jeannine Goldberg & Fred S. Goldberg took a mortgage for $123,000.00 from Ensign Bank FSB on 1987-09-03. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1987-02-06 between West Village Equitesgrp and Ensign Bank FSB View Document
- Jeannine A. Goldberg & Fred S. Goldberg was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher St Cdbd/ on 1987-02-06 View Document
- Fred S. Goldberg & A. Jeannie Goldberg took a mortgage for $34,949.06 from West Village Equitesgrp on 1987-02-06. View Document
- Fred S. Goldberg & A. Jeannie Goldberg took a mortgage for $123,000.00 from Ensign Bank FSB on 1987-02-06. View Document
- Release dated 1987-02-06 between Robert D. Trst Burch and West Village Equitesgrp View Document
- Release dated 1987-02-06 between Dnc America Bankingcorp & Fgh Realty Credit Corp & Francis Greenburger and West Village Equitesgrp View Document
- West Village Equitesgrp sold this property to Jeannine Goldberg & Fred S. Goldberg for $0.00 on 1986-12-18. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-12-17 between Etc.Fka Nordic American & Francisindv Greenburger & Dnc American Bankingcp. & Fgh Realty Credit Corp. and 45 Christopher St. Condo View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-12-17. Parties: West Village Equitesgrp View Document
- Maps filed 1986-12-17 View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-07-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Sold to In Contract on 2016-07-29 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-07-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-01-10 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,895,000 on 2015-11-19 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 45 Christopher Street Condominium Assoc., 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: First Service Residential New York, Inc., Mitchell Lassman, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Malcolm Sage, 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Mitchell Lassman, 622 Thrid Ave #14, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Mitchell Lassman,
- 45 Christopher St #11G, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 114.5ft x 91.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 26,273.16 sq. ft.
Remaining -80,495.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 51,897.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,871.4 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.