Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Cheryl Howard & Ronald Howard Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Capital One on 2010-11-16. View Document
- 45 Christopher Street # 11F LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Condominium: on 2008-03-27 View Document
- Cheryl Howard & Ronald Howard sold this property to 45 Christopher Street #11-F LLC for $0.00 on 2008-03-27. View Document
- Cheryl Howard was granted Power of Attorney for Diane Tank on 2008-03-24 View Document
- Ronald Howard was granted Power of Attorney for Diane Tank on 2008-03-23 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-02-13. Parties: 45 Christopher St Condo View Document
- Dean Ostrum & Richard Nagrodsky Satisfied their Mortgage with West Village Equities Gp on 1990-12-05. View Document
- On 1988-08-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from West Village Eqts Gp to Rs&P/Wv Ii Ltd Prtnrshp. View Document
- Release dated 1987-02-10 between Francisind Greenburger & Fgh Realty Cr Corp & Dnc America Bkng Corp and West Village Eqts Gp View Document
- On 1987-02-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dean G Ostrum to George D Nagrodsky. View Document
- George D. Nagpodsky was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher St Cdbd/ on 1987-02-10 View Document
- Dean G Ostrum sold this property to George D Nagrodsky for $0.00 on 1986-12-18. View Document
- Dean G. Ostrum & Richard Nagrodsky took a mortgage for $62,750.00 from West Village Equities Gp on 1987-02-10. View Document
- Richard Nabrodsky & Dean G. Ostrum was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher St Cdbd/M on 1987-01-05 View Document
- West Village Eqts Gp sold this property to Dean G Ostrum & Richard Nagrodsky for $0.00 on 1986-12-18. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-12-17 between Etc.Fka Nordic American & Francisindv Greenburger & Dnc American Bankingcp. & Fgh Realty Credit Corp. and 45 Christopher St. Condo View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-12-17. Parties: West Village Equitesgrp View Document
- Maps filed 1986-12-17 View Document
- 45 Christopher St #11F, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 114.5ft x 91.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 26,273.16 sq. ft.
Remaining -80,495.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 51,897.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,871.4 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.