Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Eileen Robert took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2006-01-12. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1989-05-08. Parties: Christpoher Johnson & Peter Johnson View Document
- Release dated 1989-03-01 between Alice Lawrence and Maurice A Reichman View Document
- Maurice A Reichman sold this property to Eileen Robert for $0.00 on 1989-02-15. View Document
- Jane Mansions Inc sold this property to Maurice A Reichman for $0.00 on 1988-12-28. View Document
- On 1988-08-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jane Mansions Inc to Alice Lawrence. View Document
- 4M Development Co & Jane Mansions Inc took a mortgage for $350,000.00 from Alice Lawrence on 1988-08-11. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1988-08-09. Parties: Jane Mansions Inc, Alice Lawrence View Document
- Release dated 1988-04-08 between Susan Gallant and Jane Mansions Inc View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-07-14 between Susan Gallant and 4 M Development Company & Jane Mansions Inc View Document
- 4 M Dvlpmnt Company & Jane Mansions Inc took a mortgage for $55,000.00 from Susan Gallant on 1986-01-23. View Document
- On 1984-11-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Samuel B. Keller & James C. Macdevitt to Christopher Johnson. View Document
- On 1984-11-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Samuel B. Keller & James C. Macdevitt to Peter Jr. Johnson. View Document
- Inc. Jane Mansions took a mortgage for $600,000.00 from Christopherfbo Johnson & Samuel B. Tr Keller & Peter Jr.Fbo Johnson & James C.Tr Mac Davitt on 1984-03-23. View Document
- Christopherfbo Johnson & Peter James Johnson & Samuel B. Tr Keller & Johnson, Peter Jr.,F/B/O & James C.Tr Mac Devitt sold this property to Jane Mansions, Inc., for $0.00 on 1984-03-16. View Document
- Peter James Johnson sold this property to Christopherfbo Johnson & Samuel B Tr Keller & Peter Jr Fbo Johnson & James Tr Macdevitt for $0.00 on 1977-01-05. View Document
- Gerard E Johnson sold this property to Peter J Johnson for $0.00 on 1970-01-17. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- 45 Charles St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 16.67ft x 74.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 2,996.19 sq. ft.
Remaining -59.81 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 5,918.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,862.4 sq. ft.
- One Family Dwellings
- City Residence One Family
- Land Use
- One & Two Family Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.