Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-09-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,700 to $2,600 on 2016-06-26 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,700 on 2016-06-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Off Market on 2013-04-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-04-01 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,500 to $2,400 on 2013-03-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,600 to $2,500 on 2013-02-11 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,600 on 2013-01-07 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 9, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 45-53 West 110 Street Hdfc, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Managing Agent: Veritas Management Company Llc, James Maistre, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Head Officer: David Howard, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Chris Aull,
- 45 Central Park North #6A, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 125.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 75,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 22,114.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 81,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 28,114.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.