Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Robert R. Schwartz sold this property to 449 Second Corp for $0.00 on 1994-03-11. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1979-04-26. Parties: Rita Barry & Betty E Katzman & Rae Mankin View Document
- On 1976-12-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Manbar Realty Co to Rita Barry & Betty E Katzman & Rose Mankin. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1974-12-20 between Tresser Management Corp and Empire Savings Bank View Document
- Tresser Management Corp sold this property to Robert R Schwartz for $0.00 on 1974-12-13. View Document
- Robert R Schwartz sold this property to Tresser Management Corp for $0.00 on 1974-12-13. View Document
- Bernard Markowitz sold this property to Robert R Schwartz for $0.00 on 1973-04-04. View Document
- Carousel 449 Co sold this property to Bernard Markowitz & Robert R Schwartz for $0.00 on 1972-06-05. View Document
- Carousel 449 Inc. sold this property to Carousel 449 Company for $0.00 on 1970-02-09. View Document
- Carousel 449 Inc. took a mortgage for $0.00 from Manbar Realty Company on 1970-02-03. View Document
- Manbar Realty Company sold this property to Carousel 449 Inc. for $0.00 on 1970-02-03. View Document
- Manbar Realty Corp sold this property to Manbar Realty Company for $0.00 on 1969-11-19. View Document
- 449 2nd Ave, 10010
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 31.17ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 23,432.32 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,073.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 6,232.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,127.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 23,370.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,011.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.