Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-02-02 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,450 to $2,400 on 2015-12-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,500 to $2,450 on 2015-11-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,600 to $2,500 on 2015-11-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,500 to $2,600 on 2015-10-31 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-10-31 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-03-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,600 to $2,500 on 2014-10-17 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,600 on 2014-10-07 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 447-8 Owners Corp, 447-8 Central Parkway, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Labe Twerski, 1651 Coney Island Ave #4, Brooklyn, NY 11230
- Head Officer: Labe Twerski, 1651 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11230
- Shareholder: Labe Twerski, 1651 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11230
- 448 Central Park West #5E, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 55.92ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Manhattan Valley
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 33,663.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 605.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 36,348.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,290.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.