Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
446 Cpw Owners Corp sold this property to Francesca Terrasi for $186,000.00 on 2006-07-11.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2006071100211001
Document Type: BOTH RPTT AND RETT
CRFN: 2006000454018Document Date: 2006-07-11
Recorded Date: 2006-08-10
Modified Date: 2006-08-10Document Amount: $186,000.00
Percent Transferred: 100%Recorded in: Manhattan
Grantor/Seller446 CPW OWNERS CORP
130 MADISON AVENUE, 2ND FLOOR
NEW YORK, NY 10016, US
530 EAST 89TH STREET, APT. LK
NEW YORK, NY 10128, US
Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2006-05-02, Debtor: Francesca Terrasi, Secured Party: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, NA, Assignee:
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2006042801471001
Document Type: INITIAL COOP UCC1
CRFN: 2006000241763Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2006-05-02
Modified Date: 2006-05-02Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
446 CENTRAL PARK WEST
NEW YORK, NY 10025, US
Secured PartyJPMORGAN CHASE BANK, NA
900 STEWART AVENUE
GARDEN CITY, NY 11530, US
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-09-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,700 to $1,850 on 2016-08-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-08-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-08-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,595 to $1,700 on 2014-08-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2014-08-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-09-05 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2012-08-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-05-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,695 to $1,595 on 2012-04-20 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $1,695 on 2012-04-04 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on May 9, 2013 and the registration expires Sept. 15, 2013.
- Corporate Owner: 446 Cpw Owners Corp, 130 Madison Ave, New York City, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Rvp Management, Ricardo Von Puttkammer, 130 Madison Ave #2NDFL, Nyc, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Marc Goldhaber, 446 Central Park West #4D, New York, NY 10025
- Officer: Judit Ring, 130 Madison Ave, New York City, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Lubos Sec,
- 446 Central Park West #7C, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 45.0ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 27,090.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -930.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 29,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,230.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.