Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Barry Martin Inc. sold this property to Barry Martin 4420 Corp. for $0.00 on 1999-01-01. View Document
- Winboro Realty Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Investors Syndicate on 1993-03-26. View Document
- Winboro Rlty Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Investors Syndicate on 1992-12-11. View Document
- On 1986-07-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fsb American Savgs Bk to Goldwep Nominee Hldgcp. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1983-05-17. Parties: Inc. Super Assets View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1974-03-29. Parties: Rosenthal & Rosenthal View Document
- Release dated 1974-02-05 between Rosenthal & Rosenthal and Super Assets Inc View Document
- Super Assets Inc sold this property to Barry Martin Inc for $0.00 on 1974-02-05. View Document
- Super Assets, INC took a mortgage for $0.00 from Rosenthal & Rosenthal on 1973-09-12. View Document
- On 1973-09-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Super Assets, INC to Rosenthal & Rosentahl. View Document
- On 1973-07-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from South Brooklyn Svngsbk to Franklin Svngs Bk Etal. View Document
- Super Assets Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Franklin Svngs Bk Etal on 1973-07-02. View Document
- Israel Decd Ex Weinraub & Bettina R Weinraub sold this property to Super Assets Inc for $0.00 on 1973-05-11. View Document
- Gorman Park Gardensinc sold this property to Israel Decd Ex Weinraub & Bettina R Weinraub for $0.00 on 1973-01-08. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Barry Martin 4420 Corp, 4422 Broadway #330, New York City, NY 10040
- Managing Agent: Nathan Fishman, 4422 Broadway #330, New York City, NY 10040
- Head Officer: Barry Fishman, 4422 Broadway #330, New York City, NY 10040
- Officer: Ina Feinstein, 4422 Broadway #330, New York, NY 10040
- Shareholder: Barry Fishman, 4422 Broadway #330, New York, NY 10040
- Shareholder: Ina Feinstein, 4422 Broadway #330, New York, NY 10040
- 4420 Broadway, 10040
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 134.5ft x 228.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 94,256.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 40,718.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 178,100.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 124,562.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.