Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-09-21. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2010-12-03, Debtor: Yvonne Cassarino, Secured Party: Nyc Commissioner Of Social Services, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2007-12-14, Debtor: Donna Quadri, Secured Party: Lower East Side People'S Fcu, Assignee: View Document
- 44 Downing St Hsng Etc took a mortgage for $1.00 from City Of New York Hpd on 1993-07-06. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to 44 Downing St Hsg Etc for $0.00 on 1993-06-21. View Document
- William Gottlieb sold this property to William Gottlieb for $0.00 on 1989-09-14. View Document
- Ruth Furman Satisfied their Mortgage with City New York on 1989-06-19. View Document
- Ruth Kaplanaka Furman sold this property to William Gottlieb for $0.00 on 1988-09-15. View Document
- Ruth Furman took a mortgage for $19,000.00 from City Of New York on 1988-03-23. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to Ruth Furman for $0.00 on 1988-03-11. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 10, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 44 Downing Street H.D.F.C, 44 Downing Street #4D, New York City, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Weber-Farhat Realty Management, Inc., Jeffrey Weber, 236 West 26 #805, Ny, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Donna Quadri, 44 Downing St #4D, Ny, NY 10014
- Officer: Richard Dipierri, 44 Downing St #3B, Ny, NY 10014
- 44 Downing St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 45.0ft x 53.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 4,058.1 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,168.9 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 8,016.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,211.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.